Vous devez être inscrits pour utiliser les forums d'armenews.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Tout message posté sur ce forum engage la responsabilité civile et pénale de son auteur. Les messages racistes, homophobes, etc... sont donc interdits !

#51 28-04-2017 17:37:40

Adic2010
@rmenaute

Re: Islam~Épistémologie ? Associations~Historiens / Profs d'arabe / France

http://spyurk-center.am/images/news/photo_12-06-15-07-49-10.jpg . Rev. Manuel Jinbashian, The arabo-armenian peace treaty of a.d. 652. Haygazian Hayakidagan Darekirk (Beirut), Vol.VI, 1977-78, pp 169-174  ՀԱՅԿԱԶԵԱՆ ՀԱՅԱԳԻՏԱԿԱՆ ՀԱՆԴԷՍ / Զ . 1977-78.

(p.169) . THE ARABO-ARMENIAN PEACE TREATY OF A.D. 652, by Rev. Manuel JINBASHIAN

The Armenian, Byzantine and Christian Arab historians report that the Armenians of their own accord broke with the Byzantine Empire and submitted voluntarily to the Arabs.(*1) We cannot fail to identify this voluntary submission as being the treaty of T'eodoros Rstuni with Mu'awiya Ibn Abi Sufyan. Sebeos,(*2) the Armenian historian who lived (p.170) during the seventh century and has recorded the history of the Arab invasions, has preserved for us the text of this treaty in Armenian :

« Then the Ishmaelite prince spoke with them saying, ?This will be my peace treaty with you for as many years as you should desire. I will not take tribute from you for three years (*3), then you will pay according to your oath, as much as you want. You must hold fifteen thousand cavalrymen in your country and provide their livelihood from your land, and I shall take account [angarem](*4) in the royal tribute. I do not ask the cavalry [to come] to Syria, but anywhere else I command they should be prepared for action. I will not send amirs into your fortresses, nor any Arab officer from the hosts, not even a single cavalryman. No enemy shall enter Armenia, and if Byzantine forces [Horom] should come upon you, I shall send you auxiliary forces as much as you wish. I swear by the great God that I do not lie. »(*5)

To be able to understand the various clauses of the treaty and the  policies pursued by Mu'awiya in their true historic perspective, we must first see the Arab in his own environment and social background ? i.e.,in the desert society both before and at the time of the birth of Islam. The social, political, economic and to a certain extent the religious  organization of the Caliphate developed in the framework of the desert and remained subservient to bedouin mentality and the structure of pre-Islamic desert society throughout most of the Umayyad Caliphate. Most of Arabia is barren ?except in the far south and the north east? and nature is extremely inhospitable in that part of the world. The bedouin living in the desert had a limited means of sustenance and hence was ready to attack to satisfy his basic needs.(*6) Besides the few settled communities ?such as in Mecca, Yathrib and T a?if? the social organization centered around the tribe (al-qabilah). The tribe was the buttress of life and no one was safe outside it in the desert. Within the tribe the bedouin defended himself and his property against all peril. There existed (p.171) no police force or prison in the desert for those who trespassed the laws of society; all that was left was the esprit de corps, the tribal solidarity (al- asabtyyah), with its laws of protection and vengeance, guided by the principle of Lex talioms,(*7) of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. The whole tribe or clan, collectively, was held responsible for the crime of any of its members and had the duty of defending him at all cost.(*8)

The tribal organization within itself was a very loose set up of clans and families, wherein unions and splits were easily formed and dissolved. Similarly, tribal confederacies were moulded and subverted in an independent manner because each tribe, however small, was an autonomous political entity. Tribal alliances were formed for economic and defensive reasons, such as, to protect the peace and defend the public interest. There were different kinds of alliances each with its entailing responsibilities and duties. First of all there was the alliance between two equal tribes as confederates (halīf) where the parties to the treaty were united with an oath (hilf); then there was the alliance between two unequal partners on the basis of clientele (al-mawāla); and thirdly, there was the alliance of neighbourly protection (al-jīwar), where a weak tribe asked a mighty neighbouring tribe for protection against a third party. The tribe that asked for protection became the dhimma (*9) (protectee) of the mujīr (the one providing the protection). Each partner, however, retained its own internal autonomy and its own religious belief, on condition that the  protectee would pay a certain amount of money as tribute according to their ability and the surplus of their property; also in times of crisis, they were to fight along with their protectors against the common enemy.(*10)

From the above discussion one can see that the peace treaty signed between T ?eodoros and Mu?awiya was no more than the old Arab Tribal alliance of neighbourly protection (al-jīwar) with its three basic clauses : of protection, autonomy - including religious freedom - and the payment of an annual tribute. Mu'awiya, as the sayyid of the « mighty neighbouring tribe »,(p.172) promised protection against any Byzantine encroachment. He promised to safeguard the internal autonomy and religious freedom of Armenia. Furthermore, they were to be free of any Arab garrison; they were to be in control of their own feudal militia and were to fight against
Byzantium only when asked to do so. In other words, the internal feudal legal relationships were to remain unchanged. Moreover, the feudal princes were given back most of the privileges they had lost in consequence of the reforms of emperor Justinian. Finally, the Armenians were to pay an unspecified amount of annual tribute following an initial period of three years? tax exemption.

In the peace treaty, as preserved by Sebēos, there is something very odd which has eluded the scrutiny of modern scholars ? viz., the meaning of the last clause of the treaty dealing with the question of tribute. F. Macler has translated it into French as follows :

« Je ne leverai aucun tribut sur vous pendant sept ans. Mais, conformement au serment, vous donnerez autant que vous voudrez ».(*11)

Ghazarian, following Hiibschmann?s translation reads thus :
« Ich werde sieben Jahre lang von euch keinen Tribut erheben. Dann aber werdet ihr dem Eide gemass soviel geben als ihr wollt ».(*12)

One must hasten to add that both the French and German translations are faithful renderings of the Armenian original. However, my contention is that the original text of the treaty was not in Armenian but in Arabic, for surely Mu'awiya did not sign a paper written in Armenian. The Arabic treaty was subsequently translated into Armenian by either the historian or by some one else, and was incorporated by Sebeos in his history. Furthermore, my contention is that the Armenian version of the peace treaty is a mistranslation of the original Arabic text.

There are some traditions preserved by Arab jurists that shed some light on the amount and manner of tribute to be gathered from the ahl al-dhimma. Ibn Adam has a tradition ascribed to ?Umar ibn al-Khattab :

« I commend to the Khalīfa after me, that he afford good treatment to the ?Ahl al-Dhimma, that he keep to the covenant with them, fight those who are after them, and not tax them (p.173) above their capacity (taqah) » (*13).

A second tradition ascribed to ?All ibn Abl Talib reads thus :

« Ali b. АЫ Ja lib appointed me to supervise Buzurja Sābūr. He said : In collecting dirhams, do not flog anyone nor sell his provisions, his winter or summer garments, nor the beasts he works with, and never let a man stand (in the sun) in order to collect dirhams. So I said : О Commender of the Faithful ! Then I shall return to you as I left you ! And he replied : Even if you return as you left ! Beware ! we were ordered to take from them the surplus (al-'afw), which means ?redundancy? (al-fadl) ».(*14)

There are two key words in the above quoted passages which indicate the two underlying principles of Arab fiscal policy in general, and of the Arabo-Armenian peace treaty in particular. These are Capacity (al-taqah XXXXX) and Surplus (al-'afw XXXXX). Accordingly, therefore, the first guiding principle was that taxes should not be above the capacity of the people, and the second that only the Surplus or the Redundant Portion was to be taken. Among many others the word 'afw has two important meanings : firstly, it means a redundant portion, a surplus, e.g., in Quran vii, 198, Khudh al-'ajwa (XXXXX), « [Take thou, or accept thou,] what is redundant; or accept thou what is easily obtained from the disposition of men. » Secondly, to give spontaneously, without compulsion, e.g., a ?taytuhu 'afwa al-māli(XXXXX). « [I gave him, of the property, that for whcih he did not a'sk; or spontaneously;] without being asked ».(*15)

In the light of the foregoing discussion, it looks as thought the Armenian translator of the treaty instead of taking the quantitative (p.174) meaning of the word 'afw ? the only sensible possibility in connection with tax collection ? , took its qualitative meaning and understood it to mean « pay.... as much as you want », viz., spontaneously. But in the context of a peace treaty what counted was not how one paid the tribute, but how much he paid. Hence, probably the lost Arabic original of this clause read something as follows :

XXXXXXXXXXXX (citation en arabe à transcrire)

I will not take from you tribute for three years; then you shall pay according to your treaty the surplus.

Kister points out that the treaties concluded with the people of Isfahan and Jurjan clearly stated the amount of tribute they were to pay, it was to be according to their ability (?ala qadri taqatikum).(*16) Thus, the fiscal clause of the Arabo-Armenian peace treaty took into consideration the economic situation within Armenia and limited the exactions to what the people could afford.

________

*1. Theophanes. Chronographia, ed. C. de Boor, Vol. II, p. 344 under A M 6143 / A - D - 650-651 says, « In this year Pasagnathes the patrician of Armenia rebelled against the King and made a treaty with Mu'awiya, giving him his son as hostage. » The same is repeated by Aghabyus ibn Qustantin al-Rumial-Manbiji, Kitab al-'Unwan. ed. P.L. Cheikho (Beirut, 1907), p. 347 Aghabyus gives the date as being « in the fourth year of ?Uthman » (i.e., in 27/647-648), and the name of the patrician is corrupted and unannotated XXXXX. A. Vasiliev, in Patrologia Orientalis, vol. V III, Fsc. 3, p.482 reads it as XXXXX following the Greek of Theophanes, while Cheikho, on p.347, n. 2 reads it as Sembad XXXXX . There have been a number of attempts to reconcilc the statement of Theophanes with that of Sebeos, Patmut?iwn Sebeosi Episcoposi i Hearkln . ed. K ?. Patkanean (St. Petersburg. 1879), p.138. M. Tchamtchian, Patmut'iwn Hayoc? (Venise, 1784-6), vol. II, p.354 says there was a certain Pasagnathis (Armenian Vasak) who succeeded Mjej Gnuni as Patrician of Byzantine Armenia by the command of the Emperor and later rebelled. This same view is held by H. Ajaryan, Hayoc? Anznanunneri Bararun (Ereven, 1962), vol. V, pp.45-46. P. Peeters, « Pasagnathis ? Persogenis », Byzantion, vol. VIII (1933) pp.405-423, thinks Theophanes has mistakenly used the name of Saborios - Persogenis in its Syriac form Aprasit?gan and that under Pasagnathis is hidden the name of T eodoros Rstuni. Finally, G. Abgaryan, Sebeosi Patmut՛yun (Ereven, 1965), p.195, n. 19, accepts the argument put forth by Peeters, but thinks that Pasagnathis is a scribal error for Parabatis which means a transgressor, a traitor. It is certain that Armenia had no patrician called Vasak or Pasagnathis at that time, therefore, we should see in it T?eodoros Rstuni who was appointed by the Emperor commander of Armenia and subsequently passed to the Arab side.

*2. Patmut'iun Sebeosi Episkoposi i Herakln, ed. K'. R. Patkanean (St. Petersburg, 1879); Fr. trans. by F. Macler, Histoire d?Héraclius, par I?évêque Sebêos (Paris, 1904).

*3. The Constantinople edition of Sebeos printed in 1851, p.216, has seven years.

*4. Angarem ? not found in Nor Bargirk H aykanan Lezvi. G. Avetikean, K. Siurmelean and M. Awgerean, 2 vols. (Venice, 1836-7). H. Ajar'ean, Hayeren Armatakan Bararan (Erivan, 1926-35), vol. I, pp.294-5, gives it as « hamarel », «sepel »; Pahlavi angartan; Persian XXXXX angastan.

*5. Sebeos, .p. 138.

*6. F. Gabrieli, The Arabs, trans. S. Attanasio (New York, 1963), pp. 10 sqq.; P.K. Hitti, History of the Arabs, 8th ed. (London, 1964) p. 25.

*7.. Exodus 21 : 23-25. Mathew 5 : 38

*8. W.M. Islamic Political Thought (Edinburgh, 1968), pp. 6 sq.; Jawad С Q al-Islam (Beirut, 1970), vo. IV, pp.313 sq.; vol. V, p.485; C. Cahen, « The Body Politic », Unity and Variety in Muslim Civilization, ed. G.E. von Grunebaum (Chicago, 1955), pp.132-163; Hitti, History, pp.26 sqq.

*9. Watt, ibid. pp.7 sq.; idem. Bell's Introduction to the Qur'an (Edinburgh, 1970), p.p.3-8; Jawad ?Ali, ibid, vol.IV, pp.348-365.

*10. Sec articles 24-35, 37-38, 46 of Muhammad?s « Constitution of Medina » in
Watt. Political Thought, pp.132 sqq.; cf. R. Levy, The Social Structure of Islam (Cambridge, 1957), pp.272 sqq.

*11. Macler, Hisioire, p. 133.

*12. H. Hubschmann, Zur Geschichte Armeniens und der ersten Kriege der Araber. aus dem armenischen des Sebeos (Leipzig, 1875), p. 30.

*13. Yahya Ibn Adam, Kitab al-Kharaj, ed. Th. W. Juynboll (Leiden, 1896), p. 54; trans. into English A. Ben Shemesh, Taxation in Islam (Leiden, 1958), vol I, p. 60; cf. Abu Yusuf Y a'qub Ibn Ibrahim al-Ansari, Kitab al-Kharai (Cairo, 1302/1885), p. 72.

*14. Ibn Adam, ibid; the last part of the translation I have changed in the light of M.M. Bravmann?s article. « The Surplus of Property ». See the following note.

*15. E.W. Lane, An Arabic-English Lexicon (London, 1824), Bk I. pt. V, p. 2094. See also R. Dozy, Supplément aux dictionnaires Arabes, 2ème ed. (Paris, 1927), vol. II, pp. 144 sq.; and Ibn Manzur, Lisan al-'Arab al-Muhit, revised by Yusuf Khayyat and Nadim Mar?ashli (Beirut, 1920), Vol. II, pp. 827 sqq. For extensive studies on the word ?AJiv and its social, political and economic implications see M.M. Bravmann?s article, « The Surplus of Property : an Early Arab Social Concept », Der Islam, vol. XXXVIII (1963), pp.28-50; and M J. Kister, « The Social and Political Implications of Three Traditions in the Kitab al-Kharadj of Yahya b. Adam », Journal of the Economic and Social History of the Orient, Vol. I ll (I960), pp. 326-334.

*16. M.J. Kister, « ?An Yadin (Qur?an, ix/29) », Arabica, vol. X I (1964), p. 278; see the treaty of the people of Ruha with ? Iyad Ibn Ghanim, idem, « Social and Political Implications », pp. 328 sq.

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (17-10-2018 18:12:45)

http://www.globalarmenianheritage-adic.fr/flags/turquie.JPG RUBRIQUE #85 . ANKARA~DIYANET~COJEP~PEJ ottomanisant-kémalisant L'ISLAM DE FRANCE ??

PENSONS À L'INFORMATION ARMÉNO-HISTORICO-CULTURELLE FRANCO-CITOYENNE FACE AUX RÉSEAUX TURCO-NÉGATIONNISTES EN FRANCE.

#52 08-05-2017 23:53:02

Adic2010
@rmenaute

http://www.aniarc.am/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Haykazean-hayagitakan-handes-324x160.jpg . http://www.historyofarmenia.am/images/menus/1153/Haygazean_handes.jpg . Dans la revue arméno-philologique de Beyrouth,  Revue arménologique Haigazian N#35 . ՀԱՅԿԱԶԵԱՆ ՀԱՅԱԳԻՏԱԿԱՆ ՀԱՆԴԷՍ / ԼԵ . 2015 . pp.671-684, il y a un article, avec 4 références bibliographiques et des documents en anglais.

SECRET ARABIAN REPORT OF SEPTEMBER 27, 1916 (NIGHT) . ZAVEN MESSERLIAN

- p.671 : Part I. ARAB MOVEMENT - GENERAL SITUATION ;
- p.672 : JUNIOR CAPTAIN SHUKRI SHURBAJI?S ACCOUNT OF HIS ADVENTURES FROM FEBRUARY 1915 TO SEPTEMBER OF THE SAME YEAR ;
- p.673   : THE FOLLOWING IS THE NARRATIVE OF THE TWO ARAB OFFICERS, JUNIOR CAPTAIN SHURBAJI AND LIEUTENANT SHAYKHA, FROM THE TIME THEY LEFT ZAROS WITH THEIR REGIMENT ON THE 1ST OCTOBER, 1915 ;
- p.676  : APPENDIX (B) ARMENIAN MASSACRES
- p.679 : Appendix (A) ADDENDUM TO ?REPORT OF AN INHABITANT OF ATHLIT, MOUNT CARMEL, SYRIA?4
- p.679 : THE FIRST NEWS OF THE MASSACRES. TURKISH POLICY. OPINION OF LOCAL GERMANS
- p.680 : ARMENIANS DYING ALONG THE RAILWAY
- p.680 : THE STATE OF ARMENIANS ORDERED SOUTH ATTITUDE OF TURKISH OFFICERS
- p.680 : ARMENIANS DYING ALONG THE RAILWAY
- p.680 : THE STATE OF ARMENIANS ORDERED SOUTH
- p.680 : ATTITUDE OF TURKISH OFFICERS
- p.680 : TYPHUS
- p.681 : PROPERTY PLUNDERED
- p.681 : LACK OF ROAD TRANSPORT
- p.681 : FOREIGN PUBLIC OPINION JEMAL PASHA
- p.681 : THE ARMENIANS UNDER JEMAL
- p.682 : ARMENIAN CAMPS
- p.682 : SLAVE MARKETS
- p.683 : CONVERSION TO ISLAM
- p.683 : WHOLESALE MASSACRES
- p.683 : GERMAN OPINION
- p.683 : ARMENIANS IN CONSTANTINOPLE
- p.684 : THE MASSACRES CONTINUE
- p.684 : ENDNOTES

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (17-10-2018 18:13:54)

http://www.globalarmenianheritage-adic.fr/flags/turquie.JPG RUBRIQUE #85 . ANKARA~DIYANET~COJEP~PEJ ottomanisant-kémalisant L'ISLAM DE FRANCE ??

PENSONS À L'INFORMATION ARMÉNO-HISTORICO-CULTURELLE FRANCO-CITOYENNE FACE AUX RÉSEAUX TURCO-NÉGATIONNISTES EN FRANCE.

#53 16-05-2017 13:38:45

Adic2010
@rmenaute

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IL0aZ3Yf7Hk/hqdefault.jpg . Dans la revue mensuelle officielle du Saint-Siège d'Etchmiadzine, ԷՋՄԻԱԾԻՆ // ETCHMIADZINE, 2017.(2), pp.83-89, il y a un article avec 17 notes bibliographiques de ՎԱՀԱՆ ՏԵՐ-ՂԵՎՈՆԳՅԱՆ / Vahan Ter Ghevontyan, sur la campagne militaire de Saladin contre le Royaume arménien de Cilicie.

In the reign of Salah al-Din (1171-1193), there were three campaigns against Cilician Armenia (1180, 1187, 1193), though only the first was led by the Ayyubid Sultan. Salah al-Din?s campaign against Cilician Armenia in 1180 was a punitive reconnaissance operation, as well as of pillaging character. Primary sources, especially Arab historians report rich information about this campaign. Ayyubid Army assaulted and occupied the fortress of Manakir situated in the Amanus mountains, and sacked it all. Prince Rouben III, paying ransom and liberating the Moslem captives, signed a peace treaty with the Sultan of Egypt. Salah al-Din did not move ahead to the interior regions of the Rubenid principality, as he did not have significant victories against the Crusaders, and Northern Syria as well as Djazira were not conquered yet.

# EDUCATION
Candidate thesis ? Relations of Cilician Armenia and the Arab countries of the Middle East in 1145-1226 (1989)
Master thesis ? Historical and cultural ties of Cilicia and Egypt in XII-XIV cc. (1983)

# PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
From 2014 - Head of Academic Research, Institute of Ancient manuscripts Matenadaran (Head of Arabic script manuscript department).
From 2012 - Head of Arabic script manuscript department, Institute of Ancient manuscripts Matenadaran.
From 2008 - Fellow, National Academy of Sciences, Institute of History (Part time)
2008 ? 2011 Head of UNESCO chair on human rights, democracy and european studies, Yerevan State Linguistic Brusov University.
2006 ? 2008 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of RA to Lebanon
2003 ? 2006 - Advisor to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of RA
1988 ? 2005 (with interruptions) - Lecturer, Yerevan State University
2000 ? 2005 - Lecturer, Yerevan ?Hrachia Acharian? University
1998 ? 2003 - Executive Director, ?Hayastan? All-Armenian Fund
1995 ? 1998 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of RA to Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil
1993 ? 1995 - Chargé d? Affaires of RA to France
1991 ? 1993 - Aid to the President of the RA
1990 ? 1993 - Lecturer , Seminary of St.Etchmiadsin
1986 ? 1991 - Fellow, National Academy of Sciences, Institute of History

# PUBLISHED WORKS
1. Relations of Cilician Armenia and the Arab countries of the Middle East in 1145-1226 (in Armenian), Yerevan, 1994.
2. Relations of Cilician Armenia and the Arab countries of the Middle East in 1145-1226 (in French), Yerevan, 2005.
3. Relations of Cilician Armenia and the Arab countries of the Middle East in 1145-1226 (in Arabic), Aleppo, 2012.
4. Memoirs of Der Ghevont priest from Marash, (in Armenian), Yerevan, 2013.
5. Memoirs of Der Ghevont priest from Marash, (in French), Yerevan, 2015.
6. Cilician Armenia in the perceptionsof adjacent political entities, Yerevan, 2016, (together with A,Bozoyan, R.Shukurov and G.Danielian).

# SCIENTIFIC INTERESTS
13. History of Cilician Armenia.
14. Cilicia-Syria and Cilicia-Egypt relations in XII-XIV cc.
15. Armenian-Arab historical and cultural relations.
16. Armenian-latin relations in XII-XIV cc.
17. History of Arab countries of the Middle East.
18. Arab medieval literature.

# KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES
Armenian, Russian, English, French, Spanish and Arabic

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (17-10-2018 18:15:29)

#54 25-10-2017 00:14:00

Adic2010
@rmenaute

#55 25-10-2017 07:47:04

Armen_P
@rmenaute

Oh !!!
Quel dommage, j'ai raté ça...
Mais quelle idée aussi de m'avertir si tard... Mars 2017,c'est déjà loin, ou peut être qu'il y a une erreur d'impression, je pourrai alors prendre date pour mars 2018.
Mais là, c'est du réchauffé....

La culture, c'est comme la confiture:
Moins on en a, plus on l'étale.
Les titres y compris auto proclamés, idem...

#56 14-12-2017 15:34:00

Adic2010
@rmenaute

Armen_P a écrit:

Oh !!!
Quel dommage, j'ai raté ça...    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j272/robola/GIFS/sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif
Mais quelle idée aussi de m'avertir si tard... Mars 2017,c'est déjà loin, ou peut être qu'il y a une erreur d'impression, je pourrai alors prendre date pour mars 2018.
Mais là, c'est du réchauffé....

https://www.imarabe.org/sites/all/themes/dima/img/logo-x2.png . Faire connaître notre capital historico-arméno-arabe à ces auteurs, leurs maisons d'éditions et les instituts en anthropologie arabe :

https://f-origin.hypotheses.org/wp-content/blogs.dir/1460/files/2017/06/Hypo_image_htPage_iismm2017.png

https://iismm.hypotheses.org/files/2016/06/couverture-regards-sur-le%CC%81dition.png

http://cefas.cnrs.fr/IMG/png/capture_d_e_cran_2016-05-29_a_10.16.46.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CymicOAW8AEDCRD.jpg

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (17-10-2018 18:20:40)

#57 29-03-2018 20:01:47

Adic2010
@rmenaute

Խալիֆաթ : Պատմական հետազօտութիւն, by Ատրպետ, Նոր-Նախիջեւան : Հրատ. Ջաւադ-Բէգ Բալուղանի, 1899

CALIFAT. RECHERCHES HISTORIQUES, ATERPET, NOR-NAKHITCHÉVAN (PRÈS DE ROSTOV), 1899

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/%D4%B1%D5%BF%D6%80%D5%BA%D5%A5%D5%BF.jpg/250px-%D4%B1%D5%BF%D6%80%D5%BA%D5%A5%D5%BF.jpg . Autre publication de l'écrivain ATERPET (1860-1937) / à ce message #1. Ci-dessous son buste dans un parc de Gumri -ville de décès de Aterpet. Son livre sur ses recherches historiques concernant le Califat, a été imprimée en 1899 dans la ville de Nor-Nakhitchévan dont on voit l'église arménienne ci-dessous.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/Atrpet.JPG/1024px-Atrpet.JPG

http://dontourism.ru/upload/Museum/40_surb_hach.jpg

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (17-10-2018 18:22:44)

#58 30-03-2018 00:50:54

Adic2010
@rmenaute

#59 28-04-2018 11:30:52

Adic2010
@rmenaute

On a vu les possibilités que nous avons d'informer les mosquées de France chaque fois qu'il y a une visite d'une mosquée par un lycée -en général catholique : voir dernier exemple récent avec le Lycée Marie de Troyes (Aube) à ce message #178.(*)

À part cette approche, on peut avoir aussi une approche culturelle : informer la (très) riche composante française en études arabisantes de notre société civile.(**)

http://www.langue-arabe.fr/IMG/gif/carte_accueil_bleue.gif . https://www.superprof.fr/images/annonces/professeur-home-cours-arabe-litteraire-et-ou-marocain.jpg . https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5QZEvsEREWVg3MtO5m65tICfCj2qKzD9AuDNiC3t906PRzba5 . Ainsi nous avons déjà les nombreux lycées ayant des cours d'arabe. Voici déjà qq www :

- ENSEIGNEMENT DE LA LANGUE ARABE / ÉDUCATION NATIONALE >> Dispatcher ces lycées par départements dans la Rubrique franco-géographie (#49)

Il y a là des nombreuses possibilités d'informations ciblées. >>> Trouver des www-jpg-videos sur des VISITES DE LYCÉES DE L'INSTITUT DU MONDE ARABE.

(*)  : ce lycée ayant visité la Grande Mosquée de Paris -dont l'Institut musulman, faut-il le rappeler (face au mutisme du CCAF et des médias franco-arméniens   sad  ), a reconnu le GDA1915 et désapprouve son négationnisme.  neutral

(**) : ancienne page Adic à actualiser sur les études arabisantes.

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/annoncestageintensifdelanguearabe2017-170208093623/95/annonce-stage-intensif-de-langue-arabe-2017-1-638.jpg?cb=1486546753

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (17-10-2018 18:28:44)

#60 21-07-2018 07:45:03

Adic2010
@rmenaute

http://hpj.asj-oa.am/6385/1.haspreviewThumbnailVersion/247.pdf http://ysu.am/images/G8DeULo8eWHnlxucP2948khtfz.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO4-EzZX7AVGTmIGPq2zergvOMQKlHHeN421QrluhmERPGIqg1Lg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR81_v2pnoe-uSWCO-E9AIgyUl04yDLbfkbTZ8grBXM8GsW8L1HGA . Il y a une nouvelle monographie en arménien sur Mkrtumyan Gayane. The Covenant-Oaths as Sources of Armenian-Arab Relations in the 7th – 12th Centuries, Érévan 2017.

Փաշայան, Արաքս / Մկրտումյան Գայանե. Հրովարտակ-պայմանագրերը որպես հայ-արաբական հարաբերությունների աղբյուր VII–XII դդ. Պատմա-բանասիրական հանդես, 2017, № 3 . pp.247-250

. LE MÊME ARTICLE DANS LE JOURNAL AZG / «ԱԶԳ» ՕՐԱԹԵՐԹ / TRADUCTION HY > FR

http://ysu.am/main/pics/logo.png - Rappelons que Gayane Mkrtumyan est une arabisante de l'Université de l'Université d'Érévan. Il faudrait l'inviter à faire des conférences en France -et à Berlin. Surtout, il serait (très-très) important de faire traduire et publier son travail en français -en pensant aussi aux nombreuses associations franco-maghrébines...

Désolé si ça agace notre (très) jeune arménaute (et "nationaliste"  hmm ), Mariam !    lol   lol    [(Message#44 du thread 'Islamo-Fascisme')]. Je ne l'oublie pas et je lui reviendrai de temps à autre -à l'occasion...    wink

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (03-06-2019 22:39:25)

#61 14-08-2018 07:59:04

Adic2010
@rmenaute

http://livres-anciens-numerises.e-monsite.com/medias/images/dulaurier-sciences-arabes-1.jpg?fx=r_400_400 . https://img.uscri.be/pth/d1b0f7a0ef59b4d70631b38aa2d335a535782c18 . Suite à ce message #15 concernant les travaux en arménologie de Edouard Dulaurier 1807-1881, je trouve ce livre.

Quand a-t-il été publié pour la première fois ? avant ou après la phase "arménisante" de Dulaurier ? Ou bien est-ce un livre de recomposition éditoriale répondant à une demande présente du marché des livres en France ? Y parle-t-on des relations scientifiques arméno-arabes du Moyen Âge ? Ce sera intéressant de le savoir.

- les www du listing de 'threads' de la rubrique (#37) sont maintenant actualisés à ceux du nouveau forum :   ÉTUDES ARABISANTES : HISTORIOGRAPHIE . CULTURE . LINGUISTIQUE . UNIVERSITÉS . FONDATIONS (#37)

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (14-08-2018 08:55:37)

#62 17-10-2018 18:36:08

Adic2010
@rmenaute

- Les www de RENVOIS se trouvant DANS ce 'thread' "Islam~Épistémologie ? Associations~Historiens / Profs d'arabe / France" à des messages#nn et à des rubriques (#NN) sont actualisés à ceux du nouveau forum.

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (17-10-2018 18:36:52)

#63 01-01-2019 19:15:45

Adic2010
@rmenaute

La perception de l’islam par les élites françaises (1830-1914), Renaud TERME

Université Bordeaux Montaigne, École Doctorale Montaigne Humanités (ED 480) . 13 Jul 2016 . THÈSE DE DOCTORAT EN HISTOIRE MODERNE ET CONTEMPORAINE. 503 PAGES PDF

On remarque par le titre du doctorat, qu'il s'agit d'islam avec un "i" minuscule. Dans un tel travail, le chercheur a-t-il travaillé

- sur les différents vécus de l'islam chez les peuples musulmans ? / Turco-Ottomans, Perses, Arabes, Africains, etc ?

- sur les perceptions des élites françaises de l'époque concernant ces différents vécus ?

À part la conquête coloniale de l'Algérie, puis le Protectorat sur la Tunisie (1882) et enfin le Protectorat sur le Maroc (1912), il y a eu quand même
- la Guerre de Crimée, les Massacres de 1860 des Chrétiens par les Druzes fomantés par l'administration ottomane, les massacres de popultations arménienns lors de la Guerre russo-turque de 1877 et enfin les massacres hamidiens ;
- les multiples voyages d'orientalistes
- les missionnaires français en Orient après la séparation de l'Église et de l'État.

Nous entrons dans une phase plus exigeante. Renaud TERME parle-t-il de ces différentes perceptions ?

Il y aura à acquérir un automatisme à étudier de tels textes et organiser des contacts. Ce sera le boulot de la Société des Études Arméniennes. Merci de leur en parler à l'occasion. Nil.

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (01-01-2019 19:42:16)

#64 14-03-2019 09:06:06

Adic2010
@rmenaute

Suite au Post#6 du thread' Lauréats des Prix Nobel au cours des décennies et les Hays/le GDA1915, il y a à préciser que Aristide BRIAND 1862-1932, Prix Nobel de la Paix en 1926, Président du Conseil, a été aussi Ministre de l'Instruction publique, des Beaux Arts et des Cultes.

C'est lui qui a instauré l'agrégation d'arabe en France par un arrêté en date du 23/07/1906.

Dans cette photo, on voit Aristide Briand avec Si Kaddour BENGRABRIT (1868-1954) qui deviendra le premier recteur de la Grande Mosquée de Paris.

Je rappelle que Si Kaddour Benghabrit est allé se battre contre les Turco-Ottomans.(*) C'était lors de la Grande Révolte Arabe de 1916-1918 avec Lawrence d'Arabie organisée par le chérif hachémite du Hedjaz, Husseïn Ibn Ali, Gardien des Lieux Saints de la Mecque.

Les érudits des Instituts musulmans de France sont certainement au courant de ces données historiques et il y aura à les informer de la dépêche ci-dessous ("chiffonnée-froissée-déchirée et poussiéreuse" -comme dit l'autre   roll   lol ) concernant Aristide Briand à propos des attrocités commises par les Turcs à l'encontre des Arméniens.

Voici les actes du Colloque consacré au Centenaire de l’agrégation d’arabe / Institut du monde arabe / La Sorbonne, 17 et 18 novembre 2006. Il s'agit d'un pdf de 199 pages avec une trentaine de noms d'arabisants qui pourront développer ces relations historiques.

https://i1.wp.com/www.etudes-armeniennes.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo_SEA.png?fit=700%2C200&ssl=1 . Les Universitaires et chercheurs de France, ferront-ils connaître un jour cette historiographie arméno-arabe aux associations et Instituts arabo-musulmans français ? et même au-delà à l'Islam francophone ? La Société des Études Arméniennes a un rôle important en passerelles d'applications culturelles qui ne s'arrête pas à l'Hexagone.

- LA LANTERNE, 9 Nov. 1916, Paris, M. BRIAND, L'Arménie martyre  ~~  VISIBLE sur GALLICA.

https://marufkhan2016.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/si-kaddour-benghabrit_algerian_sufi_imam_paris_left-_wordpress-ajdadalarab-files.jpg?w=1200 . http://greenstone.flib.sci.am/gsdl/collect/GENOCIDE100/index/assoc/HASH0199/f75d381d.dir/a197p169.pdf

(*) : rappels d'anciens posts à ce sujet une prochaine fois dans ce 'thread'.

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (14-03-2019 09:36:11)

#65 03-06-2019 23:15:18

Adic2010
@rmenaute

https://oumma.com/wp-content/uploads/2002/03/islamologie.jpg . Il y a de nouvelles données à ajouter à la Rubrique (#40) : WWW ARABO-MUSULMANS FRANÇAIS.

Première sélection retenant 6 projets / LES CAHIERS DE L'ISLAM (Février 2016)

– Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne : Création d’un poste de maître de conférences en sciences politiques autour du thème « Radicalité islamique : parcours militants, réseaux transnationaux et pratiques d’État ».

– Université de Strasbourg : Création d’une licence d’islamologie.

– Sorbonne Université : Création d’un poste d’enseignant chercheur en didactique du fait religieux islamique et de la construction culturelle de l’arabité, en lien avec l’Ecole supérieur du professorat et de l’éducation (ESPE) de l’académie de Paris. Cette perspective sociologique sera utile aux futurs enseignants d’arabe ainsi que d’autres disciplines (histoire, géographie, économie, philosophie).

– Aix-Marseille Université : Création d’un poste d’enseignant chercheur autour du thème « L’islam dans la cité en temps de mondialisation – textes, débats et pratiques du 19e siècle à nos jours » au sein du laboratoire de recherche IREMAM.

– Ecole pratiques des hautes études : Création d’un poste de directeur d’études en islamologie et plus particulièrement sur l’exégèse et la théologie de l’islam sunnite. Ce directeur d’études interviendra également en formation, en lien avec l’Institut européen en sciences des religions au sein de l’EPHE.

Il y aura connaître les noms des professeurs pour pouvoir les interviewer sur quelle est la place du GDA1915 dans l'Islam ? Sa non conformité avec l'islam / la religion ? Sa possible condamnation par un Conseil islamo-théologique ?

De plus, y a-t-il du des professeurs ou des maîtres-assistants ayant fait des conférences dans des associations franco-truco-turques & pro-Cojep ?

PS - J'ai trouvé ce site islamo-francophone du Luxembourg : LE JUSTE MILIEU

http://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/0/79/43/52/20160519/ob_fe2c82_conf-rence-geoffroy-22-mai-16-fsip-p.png

Dernière modification par Adic2010 (03-06-2019 23:34:07)

Pied de page des forums

Droits de reproduction et de diffusion réservés
© Nouvelles d'Arménie Magazine / www.armenews.com -